This Policy explains in details the information that we obtain from you on the Service, how we make use and reveal such information and the necessary measures we take to secure such information. By accessing/using the Service, you agree to the privacy traditions described in this Policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THE SERVICE
- The information you provide: When you make use of the Service, you may be required to provide, and we may gather what is generally referred to as “personally identifiable” information, or “personal information” which is the detailed information that specifically identifies a user. Example of personal details includes; name, Date of Birth, address, Marital Status, food preference, Family Details & Religious Background, Education & Career Information, Hobbies, Interests and many more. Other details may include geographical location when any or all the information is linked to details that identify a particular individual. Information could be provided through various channels on the Service. For instance, you provide us with your personal information when you create or register an account, post User Content, use the Service, relate with other users of the Service through messaging or communicating features, or when you send us customer service-oriented requests. We may also obtain non-personal information attached to your use of the Service.
- Information from Cookies: When you make use of the Service, we may send one or more small text files having strings of alphanumeric characters (known as cookies) to your device. We may send both persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you closed your browser and could be used by your browsers for your subsequent visits to the Service while session cookie disappears immediately after you close your browser. Please, kindly check out your web browser “Help” file to learn the right way to modify your cookie settings. Kindly note that if you chose to delete or not to accept cookies from the Service, you might not be able to maximize the various features of the Service to their highest potential.
- Information we Automatically collect: Whenever you use the Service, we may automatically record and store certain information from your device by using various technological tools which may include; “web beacons” or “clear gifs”, the information we automatically collect may include; IP address or other device ID or address, device type, web browser, the web pages or sites you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the content or other pages you view, or otherwise you commune with on the Service, the date and times that you visit, the number of times you visit, access or use the Service. Information we automatically collect may also include device tokens or any other forms of device identification. These device tokens and identifiers do not reveal any of your personally identifiable information. This detail is gathered from all users.
- Messages: Some aspects of our Service presents messaging platform such as email, SMS, or chat, and the Service may use this messaging platform to improve quality service delivery. If you make use of these messaging platforms, through it, we may collect, scan and store information contained therein. If the messaging platform used is SMS, you will be given the privilege to opt-in prior to using this messaging platform and also to opt-out at any time.
- Third Party Buttons, Third Party Web Beacons and API Utilization: We may put into operation a third party content or advertising on the Service that may apply clear gifs or other forms of web beacons which permits the provider of the third party content to write and read cookies to and from your browser respectively in relation with your viewing of the content provided by the third party on the Service. Also, we may apply third party icons (such as “Like” or “Share” icons on Facebook) that will allow third parties to collect information about you through cookies from the browser of such third parties, even when you do not want to relate with the icon.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the various information we collect on the Service in diverse ways in our Service delivery. The uses include the following:
- We make use of the information that we collect through the Service to maintain, operate, improve and provide all attributes and features of the Service to provide information and services that you require, to react to questions and comments and otherwise to provide necessary support to users, and to deliver and process entries and rewards in addition to the promotions that may be awarded frequently on the Service.
- We use the information that we gather from the Service to have acknowledged and analyze the trends of usage and user preferences, to enhance the Service, and to develop new products, features, services, and functionality.
- We may use your email address you submitted while registering for the Service to;
- to contact you for official reasons such as customer service, to address Intellectual Property Right encroachment, breach of privacy or defamation issues relating to the User Content posted on the Service or
- to send necessary communications, which may include promotional and event updates, in connection with products and services put forward by us or any of the third parties affiliated with us. You have the right to disable the mechanism of receiving such promotional communications.
- We may use information from cookies and automatically collected information on the Service to:
- customize our services, such as remembering your data so that you do not need to re-enter it during your next visit to the Service;
- provide personalized advertisements, information, and content;
- analyze and monitor the functionality of the Service and third party activities;
- evaluate aggregate Service usage metrics such as total number of pages viewed and number of visitors;
- track your status, entries, and submissions in any promotions or other activities on the Service;
- provide push notifications on mobile devices; and
- in the case of truckers and shippers, to track the location of the parcels being monitored through the Service.
- We may also use your details as may be stated in a notice to you at the time the detail is collected, or in any other manner which you approve and agree to.
SHARING OR DISCLOSING OF USER INFORMATION
Except has fully described in this Policy, we will not share or disclose your information and details that we collect through the Service to third parties without your approval and consent, except for information that is not personally identifiable by a phone number or email address. We may disclose information to relevant third parties in the following circumstances:
- Any information you choose in your discretion to add to a publicly accessible section of the Service, such as the profile page, which will be available to anyone who can access that content, along with other users.
- Any contact detail you provide through the Muslim Wedding’s feature can be made available to other users of the Service. You expressly agree to this use.
- We associate with third party service providers to provide application or website development, maintenance, hosting and another required service for us. These third – parties may have access to or process your details and information as part of their service delivery to us. Generally, we regulate the information we disclose to these service providers to that which is compulsory and necessary for them to carry – out their functions, and we ensure that they agree to stand by the confidentiality code attached to such information.
- We may reveal your information if we are required by law to do so or in good faith, believe that such step is necessary to obey the federal and state laws, in response/reply to a court order, judicial or other government proceeding or warrant, or to in another way, to cooperate with government and law enforcement agencies.
- We reserve the singular right to reveal or disclose your information that we believe is appropriate and necessary to;
- safeguard against liability,
- to keep ourselves safe from fraudulent, illegal, abusive or unlawful uses or activity,
- defend and investigate ourselves against any claims or allegations from third parties,
- secure the integrity of the Service and any equipment or facilities used to make the Service available, or
- secure our property or other legal rights (such as enforcement of our agreements, etc.), or the property, rights or safety of others.
- Information about our users, including personal details, may be revealed and transferred to a successor or assignee or acquirer as part of an acquisition, merger, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the case of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership in which information is transferred/transmitted to one or more third parties as one of our assets.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Service may contain additional features or links to foreign websites and related services provided by third parties. Any information you decide to provide on such sites or services provided directly to the managers of such services and it is subject to those manager’s policies governing security and privacy practices and policies of the third party sites or services to which links or access are granted through the Service. We, therefore, advise you to learn about the third party’s security and privacy policies before providing them with vital information.
We make use of some managerial, physical and technical safeguards that are meant to improve the security and integrity of your personally identifiable details. We cannot, however, guarantee or assure you of the safety of any information you provide to us or keep on the service, and you do so solely at your own risk. We cannot also assure you that it is impossible to access, alter, disclose or destroy such information by a violation of our technical, physical or managerial safeguards.
When we discover a breach in the security systems, we will attempt to notify you electronically, so you can take the necessary protective measures. We may post a notice through the Service if a violation of security occurs. Depending on your residence, you may have a legal right to receive notice of security violation in writing.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Please ensure you visit this page frequently to stay informed about any changes in this Policy, which may be updated regularly, when necessary. If we modify the Policy, we will ensure it is available through the Service, and the date of the last revision will be specified. In a case whereby the modifications materially affect your rights hereunder, we will make efforts to notify you of such change. For instance, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a similar notification when you make use of the Service after such material change for the first time. If you continue to access/use the Service after the modification and updating of the Policy has become operational, it means that you have taken your time to read, understand, approve and agree to the current version of the Policy.
This Refund Policy applies to every payment made on Muslim wedding website or any related applications, services, tools or sites (collectively the Services).
You consent and agree with this Refund Policy by accessing or using our website, information, products, features or any services we offered through the website.
We have the right to alter or update the Refund Policy at any time with or without prior notification to you. The revised or updated version of the policy will be effective as of the published date. By using Muslim Wedding, you consent and agree that no laws or orders can alter or affect this Refund Policy.
Refund and Limitations
Any request for refund can be made by using contact us form. We will refund 100% of the amount paid if applied for within 48 hours of paying for membership. Once you have contacted other Muslim Wedding member, there shall be no refund.
Furthermore, in no case and under no circumstances, shall we be bound to refund you more than you paid for using this service. Also, we do not have to pay for any type of cost or damage to you or your relatives or any third – party in connection with using of any of our services under any conditions.